Thursday 22 October 2009

Further Behind

19th October

OK so now I'm even further behind. It's harder to write at the end of each day as I tend to get home much later during the holidays. I aim to get up to date by the time I return from Dublin on Monday evening. That also means I'm going to have to miss this coming weekend and hopefully summarise the few days that I'm away for as I did at Reading.

I learnt how to play Peggy Sue (the correct way) and a lot about Inessa Armand who was a revolutionary and feminist. She had a fling with Lenin and there's a chapter on her in the book I'm reading. She's a very interesting character as she was probably the only person to pierce Lenin's revolutionary exterior and truly know him as a person. A conversation with her would be fascinating. Sadly that opportunity won't arise, what with her being dead and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment