Friday 30 October 2009

Eddie the Eagle

28th October

Whilst going for a drive I noticed loads of kids who must have been between 10-15 standing outside the house were this years X Factor contestants are staying. The kids were standing in the middle of the road and just waiting to see anyone 'famous'. I don't watch the X Factor at all because I find it annoying but I have been shown a video of those ridiculously obnoxious and untalented nincompoop twins John and Edward. It's ridiculous that they have the public recognition that they have. I bet there are millions of amazing people in the world who do amazing things every day and nobody bats an eyelid. Whats worse is that some of those kids actually WANT to meet John and Edward. What do you say to them?
"well done on being great".....that's a lie seeing as they can't sing. At all.
"nice dancing".....again, another blatant lie. Their dancing looks like a corpse being electrocuted. Actually that's unfair. An electrocuted corpse is a far better dancer.
"nice hair".....no comment

It makes you lose your faith in HUMANITY! How can anybody allow such deluded idiots in the limelight!? It makes my blood boil and I learnt that if you want to be famous all you need is a twin, lots of hair gel and as much talent as Eddie the Eagle. Actually less. Much less.

A nice birthday party in the evening for another one of my friends who's turned 18. He got very emotional when everybody sang him happy birthday. He seemed quite overwhelmed by it all...oh, and he was pissed out his mind. I was going paint balling the following morning so had to leave early which was a shame. I learnt that it won't be long before this crowd of people I see practically every weekend splits apart to different universities so I'll enjoy it as much as I can before it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment