Friday 2 October 2009

Nerd Heaven

Maybe its time we pulled our socks up and started acting our age. I'm undecided if forcing that natural process of maturity is healthy though...

I wrote that in a post ages ago and today I learnt that there is nothing wrong with still sometimes acting like a kid. I'm aware that sounds slightly stupid because, well, I am still a kid but I've been trying hard not to be. I have no idea why I've recently been so concerned with maturity and 'acting my age'. Turning 18 doesn't mean you've got to change.

Fifa 2010 came out today and as a result around 12 of us met at a friends and played the game. There was two Xbox's in two separate rooms, with two teams of four players pitched up against each other. We were in nerd heaven.
It got quite competitive too;

I reckon having fun should champion most things - especially age.

No comments:

Post a Comment