Saturday 22 August 2009

A Bit of Relaxation

Going against my recently created principles, I lounged about this morning for a good couple of hours on Facebook and playing Football Manager. I always thought that if I resorted to this (how I would normally have spent my free time) then I have somehow 'failed' myself but I figured that I could do with a bit of relaxation.
I had a driving lesson, which further implied that I am going to horrifically fail my test next week. I fear it'll be the first of many as I'm still making stupid mistakes and managed to get 4 Majors on a mock test.
The evening was a trip to the pub and then to a friend’s house in Highgate who had a few people over. I had a very uneventful day today but managed to learn something from it. And for no particular reason here is Seb posing with 5p coin he found on the street;
Today I learnt that, for me, it's definitely ok to lounge about once in a while. It's a pleasant release and there really is no good reason why I should deny myself of it.
I also learnt that drinking makes some people think they have a nice voice. This is not the case as this video clearly demonstrates:

No comments:

Post a Comment