Monday 10 August 2009

Oh boy.

Wow. That was dumb.

My cousin's internet wasn't working for some reason last night and I couldn't log onto this blog to update it so I'm doing it now instead.
Bottom line is there has been cleaning to do and sore heads to nurse and getting 2 hours sleep is a highly inadvisable way to start your day.
Yesterday, on the other hand, started well. I went to football practise and although it was unproffessional and of low attendence I still enjoyed it. It's easy to enjoy playing sport when the weather is like this. By that I mean really sunny in case when this is read its bucketing outside.
Afterwards I came here. It was a few of us at first so I took the oppurtunity to practise some of my super-duper-awesome-card-tricks. It actually went rather well - a heavy improvement on last night whereby I failed miserably to impress.
Well, the rest is history and those who know me, know exactly what I mean. Also; why is there 3 random people here still? Like, who are they and why doesn't Ben seem to care? They just came back from the shops with eggs and I'm begining to think they reckon this house is a squat or something. Oh Boy. One of them looks kind of like a pixie and not the good kind.

This entry would have been longer had it not been for the internet. Yesterday I learnt how important it is to throw myself a good time. I learnt how to get to Mill Hill Broadway from Golders Green as well as how to fix my damaged Table Tennis Table. I also learnt that any attempt of pulling an all nighter is completely daft and I was right to try and get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment