Friday 14 August 2009

The Last Two Days

Ok, so I didn't upload a Aug13th as I was able to acess a computor and I apologise for how incoherent the words will be - I'm just home from France but I feel so so so so tired.

13th August

I started my day at the gym as usually and slowly made my transition to practising guitar and going ver some brief card tricks. Although, mundain and slightly cringeworthy in a sense, this is how the holidays are 'supposed' to be.

I then had a driving lesson where I cut up more drivers on Appex Corner - the roundabout of certain death (fun nickname). My dricving is still resuty and my prospects for the up and coming test look bleak.

Then came the return to my cousin's house (as can be seen in an earlier post)whereby Ben's parents were away for ten nights. Many agreed it was the best night he held but only a minutre percentage of these people actually stayed in the morning to help clean the house.

Anyway I learnt to go with my instincts and simply hope for the best.

Wednesday 14th

Woke up in TV room with someone else. Quickly got up and began tidying. This cleaning went on to 5pm despite an 8am mistake. Some people had put peanut butter all over the tiolet mirror and I cleared it all up. It took some 2 and a half hours to clean a single room!

We didn;t stop aside from a lunch break and to buy washing supplies. Ben came here for dinner tonight and we laughed at how hard we were trying to insure nobody worries.

Today I learnt it can be really fullfilling when you work as a team to reach a goal, whatever that goal may be. Also I learnt that I hate all -nighters witha strong passion. I cannot stay awake anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment