Tuesday 22 September 2009

Natural High


I actually had a very nice day today. It's truly rare when I can say that because I'm so good at over analysing everything and then putting a negative spin on it. Irony.
I worked in my frees, handed in homework on time and everything seemed to click nicely. I went to the gym with a friend after school which was really laid back and enjoyable. My aim of our short workouts is to get her to do a press up, which so far isn't going particularly well...As of now she resmebles Bambi on ice and physically can't do it. Rather amusing for me.
I walked her to the tube station and she seemed really touched that I'd bothered to do so.
My guitar lesson went slowly today because I'm so incredibly exhausted. Last night took it out of me and I definitely won't be doing that again. Not until another one of my good friends turns 18 anyway...that's next week as a matter of fact.
I've been working on this English essay since six o'clock as my teacher wanted it to be almost as long as our coursework from last year. The coursework took us almost three months to perfect so I don't really know what he expects from the week we've had to finish this one.

I learnt how to play another song on guitar today but it's name evades me. I also learnt how to (horrifically) play bar chords.
I learnt that I don't need a proper gym partner to feel as if I've achieved something in that place. I learnt the natural high I get from the excersive is similar to the high everyone gets when you just get on well with someone.

1 comment: