Friday 6 November 2009

Great Little Quote

3rd November

Facebook is full of hidden gems. For instance, today I heard of a Facebook Group called "The real reason we are in Iraq is to catch rare Pokemon". Brilliant.
I've spent most of my evening panicking about my History Aptitude Test tomorrow. I am glad that there is little revision or preparation that can possibly be made, which is slightly reassuring. I'm nervous but whatever happens, happens I suppose. I tried to just relax and get into a stable state of mind and chose to read some more of Peacemakers - learning a little about Georges Clemenceau in the process.
I also learn the opening riff to Day Tripper by the Beatles.

Finally I learnt a great little quote: "A real person has two reasons for doing anything. A good reason and the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment