Tuesday 17 November 2009

YouTube

13th November

I thought I'd spice up this entry. This is a photograph of a Mongoose - ...mmm spicy...

My Grandpa, who had recently been rather ill, has suddenly got a whole new lease of life. At dinner he was back to the energetic, eccentric and humorous man I knew about six years ago. It was like talking to a different person. I showed him YouTube for the first time and he spent ages looking at some of the old artists he used to listen to. This video of Danny Kaye and Louis Armstrong was a great find:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6ktYq0Yxk

I learnt that you are always in the position to learn something new and what difference it can make to have a positive outlook on things. Also learnt a little about some of the music my Grandpa listens to.

No comments:

Post a Comment