Tuesday 3 November 2009

Halloween

31st October

It is Halloween. Out comes my incredibly cool jump suit of that character from Halo once again. This time, however, I decided not to wear it the whole night. The following example of the casual dialogue that ensued will explain why.

One of several attractive girls: "Hey Sam what have you come as?"
Me: "I have come as Master Chief, he is a character from Halo, which is an Xbox 360 game."

Yeah, so off came the jumpsuit.

I learnt that if you're going to get dressed up for Halloween then it would be advisable to get a costume that people actually recognise...or doesn't reveal you for the complete nerd you are.

A party in a mansion on the most expensive road in London (or defiantly one of them) proved to be a really good time. For one, the house was surreal. There was a swimming pool in the kitchen. THE KITCHEN. Imagine eating your cornflakes on a lilo every morning! [This isn't the house. Though it might as well be]
Turns out that the huge amount of space the party was held in was just the pool house! Crazy stuff. At this party I saw somebody I hadn't seen in what must be over a year. It's weird how you can just start from where you left off with somebody and get along. Normally I would be slightly weary of approaching said person but decided I would just talk to her properly. Turns out I learnt that there is no reason why you can't rekindle an old friendship if you just make the little effort required.

I also found the wierdest thing ever...http://www.getonmyhorse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment